Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday starts with a headache

Brian woke me up this morning at 7 a.m. to see if I wanted to bike with him (he bikes to work). I said I was going to sleep in. My mom called me early the day before and woke me up. I'm also sans meds for my depression which, combined with no set schedule (work has yet to start), is not good for Amy's psyche. So I'm watching The Wire and for breakfast I had oatmeal with a half a banana in it and four Boca links. I think today I'm going to bake because I have Brian's kitchen. That is after I get back from a nice bike ride. Last night's ride wasn't very good. It was 6pm when I started and it was buggy and I cannot breathe out of my nose for very long for some reason so I catch lots of flies. And I'm a vegetarian (pretty much/almost)!!

I'll bike at around 1pm. I want to avoid the kiddies out there. I'm going to drive my bike to the Pepperell lot and try to bike all the way to Ayer and back. That's the big goal. It's all flat and it's nice because it's through the woods and past the Merrimack River.

I just took two ibuprofen for my headache.

Still need to buy my nutrition book so that I can get involved in this class. I think it's actually good to take for a number of reasons. The most important is that most BSN programs require a nutrition class!

No comments:

Post a Comment