Sunday, June 1, 2008

Beautiful Sunnday

After a horribly rainy day yesterday, the sun is out and it's just lovely. Good day for a walk. I need to return some books to the Concord library so I am going to walk around down there in Concord center, go to Trader Joe's and come back here to make Mock Meatloaf with the Happy Herbivore's recipe. I bought Quorn ground "meat" to use in it. I also baked sweet potatoes last night which I will mash to go with it and add some greens. My mom is coming over to enjoy.

My goal this week is to start to do some of my yoga DVDs. I don't have that much room over here to do it though so I may have to go to Brian's.

I broke out my blender and made a smoothie:


--1 1/2 c. low fat soy milk
--one banana
--1/4 c. blueberries (estimate)
--handful of frozen mango and pineapple

     
I also had a Hemp waffle/almond butter sandwich and a cup of English Breakfast tea.


I stepped on the scale today and I weigh more intstead of less. I am bloated and have PMS but I've been biking a lot and burning lots of calories. I have to be much more careful when B and I eat out.

No comments:

Post a Comment