Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fighting off depression

So blue and my psychiatrist thought that putting me on the meds I put myself on two years ago is the thing to do. Didn't realize I should be in med school instead of nursing school. So I'm kind of annoyed but I see a new PCP in August and I'll swich over to another psychiatrist then. Today I am aching everywhere and I know that if I'm going to lose weight, I have to pump up the work outs and that's hard when my ankles (broke one a year ago) are swollen and my back (DDD and protruding discs) hurt. I really just want to lie in bed and cry which I did tonight for a few hours while cranking Goldfrapp, Snow Patrol and Death Cab for Cutie.

I'm waffling on whether or not to stay in the nutrition class. In general it can be a hassle. Group projects where you don't meet the people in person?

No comments:

Post a Comment