Friday, June 6, 2008

Sore today/lots of fruits

I lifted with B yesterday. He happened to come home during the day. The squats killed me otherwise I'm pretty good and know that I need to do that more often. But I got home and cried and cried and then didn't go to sleep until past 3am and got up at 11. It's 2:30 and I'm supposed to be in Lowell at 4 but I don't think I'm going to make it. I must must join a gym. Very soon. I will see how my orientation a the rehab place goes next week and then decide where to go. I also need to be getting some paychecks. I do want to be at a gym. The weather is going to be hot and sticky starting this weekend. I need to have a gym so I can exercise daily. Today it's raining and my yoga DVDs aren't really appealing to me though I know I should just do them. I cannot make up my mind.

For breakfast I had a smoothie (I'm out of bananas) with almond milk, blueberries and pineapple and also Hemp waffles with almond butter. Probably my favorite breakfast though when school starts I need a good to-go cup for the smoothie. A cup of tea on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment